ATL is a privately held company specializing in custom manufacturing and packaging of disposable medical components for tight tolerance applications. Other services include single-ply and multi-panel booklet labels, security labels, and track and trace technologies.
ATL's engineering team is dedicated to providing customers with fail-safe designs by analyzing or creating detailed product drawings, written control plans, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Systems/Productions Validations.
Services and capabilities include the following:
• Disposable medical devices
• Island placement, laminating, custom die cutting, printing
• Multi-panel booklet labels
• Customized manufacturing and packaging, including cold sealing and pouching
• Critical to quality elements established in FMEA and Control Plans
• Engineering assistance with design and development
• Mass serialization, 2D barcodes and custom codes
• Overt and covert security label technologies
• Embedded words or images in inks
• Invisible forensic marking
• Clean release or peel cards
• Four-color process labels and piggy-backs
• Custom scratch offs
Quality is a top priority for ATL. The facility, Quality Management System (QMS) and personnel have successfully passed dozens of on-site audits from top pharmaceutical and medical companies. The company’s strong QMS includes APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) and an active Systems Validation Protocol with standard operating procedures and process controls in place. ATL is ISO 13485:2003 Registered, cGMP Compliant 21 CFR 210, 211 & 820, and FDA Registered.