MICROMO- A Tradition of Excellence
MICROMO, a member of the FAULHABER Group, has been a full service, value added partner to the medical and laboratory industry in North America for custom micro motion solutions for over 50 years. MICROMO offers excellence in micro motor and encoder technology as well as design customization. MICROMO brings together value-added services and cutting-edge technologies from around the world through high efficiency, high performance rotary and linear offerings, such as brushed, brushless, stepper, thin-profile DC, piezoelectric and linear motors for diverse applications (micromo.com). MICROMO provides full service design, sourcing and manufacturing capability on a global basis to deliver benchmark motion solutions.
Decades ago in Germany, it all started with the FAULHABER coil, the landmark invention by Dr. Fritz Faulhaber. The self-supporting, ironless rotor coil design paved way for a new industry that produces millions of motors today.
SERVICES FOR CUSTOMER PARTNERSHIP
MICROMO’s value-added capabilities include the following:
• Widest range of rotary and linear motion solutions
• ISO 9001 and 13485 certification
• Clean room subassembly (12,000 square feet, class 100,000 capable)
• Express Prototyping – assemblies from a wide variety of stocked components (two days)
• Machining center (5,000 square feet)
• Extensive engineering, design and program management services and testing facility
• Customization from design concept to assembly
• Just-in-time delivery
• Local inventory
• 73,000 square foot facility in Clearwater, Florida
MICROMO has helped a wide array of industries for years through a variety of applications. MICROMO’s experienced engineers look beyond just components to offer solutions optimized for your device’s mechanics and electronics. The MICROMO team looks forward to partnering with you to make your next design a success.