11th Annual Anglonordic Biotech Conference & 3rd Annual Anglonordic Medtech Conference
April, 9-10, 2014 (London, UK)
The Anglo-Nordic region is one of the strongest and most innovative in the world for biotech and medical technologies. The annual Anglonordic Biotech and Medtech Conferences aim to provide the ideal one-stop opportunity to discover, collaborate and invest in this success.
By invitation only, the conference is specifically designed to enable delegates to engage in face-to-face meetings with senior partnering executives from leading life sciences companies from the Anglo-Nordic regions and international healthcare and investment firms, helping them to expand their international business development opportunities.
Anglonordic Medtech Conference III takes place on 9 April 2014 – www.anglonordicmedtech.com
Anglonordic Biotech Conference XI takes place on 10 April 2014 – www.anglonordicbiotech.com
A Reception to welcome delegates to both events will be held on the evening of 9 April 2014 at the Norwegian Ambassador’s Residence in London, and the conference concludes with drinks and canapés.
Venue: 1VS Westminster Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, London, UK
Biotech and medtech companies wishing to present should apply to Mattias Johansson (email@example.com).
A presentation includes following:
- 10 minute presentation in the Main Conference Room
- 1 delegate pass (includes entry to the Reception, the Anglonordic Biotech Conference and the Anglonordic Medtech Conference)
- Presentation and speaker featured in the conference printed programme (incl. photo and logo)
- Company name on the conference website with hyperlink
- Company profile on the conference partnering site
- The opportunity to pre-book five one-to-one meetings in total at the Anglonordic Biotech Conference and/or the Anglonordic Medtech Conference
For press registration, please contact Janine Hagan (Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information, please contact:
Mattias Johansson, Director of Events
+44 (0)20 7795 8132