MedNet Solutions Announces the Release of iMedNet EDC
MINNETONKA, Minn., March 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MedNet Solutions, a global life sciences technology solutions company specializing in clinical study management systems, is pleased to announce that iMedNet™ EDC, the company's innovative, next-generation electronic data capture (EDC) solution, is now commercially available.
iMedNet EDC delivers a practical, affordable, and easy-to-use web-based solution that allows non-technical research personnel to build and manage their own clinical studies. iMedNet EDC is unique in that it:
- Delivers a Next Generation EDC/eClinical Solution – Built from the ground up, iMedNet EDC is a brand new system based on MedNet's extensive, decade-long experience developing proven eClinical solutions.
- Supports Rapid Study Development – iMedNet EDC's intuitive and efficient configuration tools, form libraries and study replication features allow research studies to be set up in days – not weeks or months.
- Provides an Affordable, Low Cost Solution – iMedNet EDC's software-as-a-service (SaaS) pricing minimizes upfront fees and dramatically lowers overall costs, making it a practical solution for all study types.
- Ensures Complete Customer Control – iMedNet EDC's easy-to-use Designer Tools allow sponsors, CROs and independent investigators to quickly configure their own studies.
- Leverages the Latest Technologies – iMedNet EDC's use of current technologies ensures speed and practicality, compliance with industry standards (e.g. 21CFR11, CDISC, HIPAA) and simplicity...as a pure web application, there is no local software to support.
"When it comes to iMedNet EDC, seeing is believing," stated Brian Sweeney, Vice President of Corporate Business Development and Co-Founder of Me