Pharmaceutical Launch Excellence Services Delivers Market Entry Road Map
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The pressure for a new product to succeed at launch has never been greater with organizations across the pharmaceutical sector facing pipeline deficits, patent expirations and increasing development costs.
Facing an ever-changing launch landscape, product launch leaders are looking to guard against uncertainty as they guide new therapies through the labyrinth of regulatory and marketplace challenges.
To that end, Best Practices, LLC has collected hundreds of best practices, narratives, and metrics around the issue of new product launch. To provide launch executives with the critical information they need to succeed with a product launch, we have consolidated our best launch research and services into the Pharmaceutical Launch Excellence Services.
The Launch Excellence Services product connects launch professionals to benchmarking and networking solutions to address a variety of mission-critical issues, including:
- Spend across launch activities
- Differentiating a new product from competitors
- Portfolio decisions
- Timing and value of different new product planning activities
- Coordinating Regional and Global launch activities
- Strength and weakness of various structural approaches for new product planning
- Balancing development and commercial interests
- Brand team responsibilities
- Use of public relations to support launch
Pharmaceutical executives will find the primary and secondary research information provided in this product essential for identifying trends, gaining a better understanding of the market and ensuring a strong market entry for new products.