Reportlinker Adds Cancer Reports Bundle
NEW YORK, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The Cancer Reports Bundle includes the following TriMark Publications reports at a 15% discount off the individual reports being purchased separately:
- Biomarker Technology Platforms for Cancer Diagnoses and Therapies.
- Cancer Cell Therapy Markets.
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets.
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets.
- Cancer Vaccines Markets.
- Companion Diagnostics in Personalized Medicine and Cancer Therapy.
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets.
Below are summaries of each report.
- Biomarker Technology Platforms for Cancer Diagnoses and Therapies
Until superior therapeutic treatments are developed to prevent, treat and cure cancer, the best means of reducing mortality and morbidity in a disease this complex is early detection and diagnosis. In the major solid cancer types such as lung, breast, colon and prostate, long-term survival rates drop precipitously once metastatis has occurred. The case is clear for development of biomarkers for early detection and screening tests for diseases such as breast, colon, ovarian and lung cancer. In addition, diagnostic measurement of cancer disease progression is essential to successful disease management. For these reasons, development of new and effective biomarkers for cancer detection and diagnosis is central to the cancer problem. The use of nucleic acid biomarker diagnostics have begun to answer these questions. Protein biomarkers are also useful. The purpose of this T