Largest Acellular Dermal Allografts Available for Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Introduced at AWR 2011
WASHINGTON, June 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The largest human dermal allograft available on the market today for hernia and abdominal wall repair will be introduced at the AWR meeting here this week. The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), the nation's leading tissue bank, is introducing FlexHD acellular hydrated dermal matrix 20 cm x 30 cm grafts just months after releasing 20 cm x 25 cm grafts.
FlexHD large grafts can help with the most challenging general surgical and trauma procedures --
- Reduces the need to suture smaller sheets together. The 20 cm x 30 cm size is the largest out-of-package to patient human acellular hydrated dermal matrix available for use in large abdominal wall cases and trauma.
- FlexHD is ready when you are: it is prehydrated, so there is no waiting time, no more wrong size and no wasted time or tissue.
- No stretching means no pre-stretching required and post-operative laxity is reduced.
- It is natural, so you can avoid the concerns associated with xenograft products. FlexHD biologic and biomechanical properties match the human anatomy and provide rapid revascularization.
- FlexHD superior strength and resistance to stretching make it an ideal solution for hernia repair.
- FlexHD passes rigorous safety testing including USP <71> sterility tests. With over four million grafts distributed since its inception, MTF possesses an unrivaled safety record.
To inquire about the new sizes, contact MTF customer service at 800-433-6576 or email@example.com.
The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, a non-profit organization, is a national consortium comprised of leading academic medical institutions, organ procurement organizations and tissue recovery organizations. Since its inception in 1987, MTF h