Medical Devices & Diagnostics Equipments in India
NEW YORK, June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
By 2014, the Indian Medical Devices & equipments market is expected to reach US$ 6.41 million, growing 15.5% annually.
India is growing as a key market for medical devices and equipment. The industry has seen tremendous growth over the last decade and the current development and the pace will trigger the market to reach the estimated market size. The market has opened up for new entrants with mainly importers dominating the market. Several joint ventures, agreements and loan licensing procedures have influenced the market. The government has also taken several reforms to develop the market by regulating it to bring out more transparencies and by allowing foreign investments in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
• Global & Indian Medical Devices Market
• SWOT Analysis
• Segmentation by application
• Indian Medical Disposables Market
• Imports and exports
• Market Trends
• IT Solutions in medical Disposables
• Growth Drivers, Issues & Challenges and Critical Success Factors
• New Quality Guidelines for Medical Device & other Regulations in Indian market
• Major players in the field of Equipments, Implants and Disposables
• Industry Associations