Insulin- Western Europe
NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 14 insulin market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
The insulin market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the insulin markets in different Western European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for insulin, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for insulin, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for insulin by type (bulk, dosage)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
* What is the size of the insulin market in different Western European countries?
* How the insulin market has been developing in different countries? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the insulin market in different countries?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate in and how is it developing?
To order this report: