Medical Device Manufacturing Conference Slated for October 19-20, 2011
RAMSEY, N.J., Aug. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Product Outsourcing magazine announces its fall 2011 MPO Symposium--the leading conference for medical device manufacturing. The event takes place on October 19-20, 2011, at The Conference Center at Waltham Woods in Waltham, Mass. The MPO Symposium is a high-level educational and networking conference, where industry issues are presented and solutions discussed.
This two-day conference will cover topics surrounding the complex world of global outsourcing practices in medical device manufacturing. A sampling of this year's topics include:
- Creating and Sustaining a Compliant Quality Management System for Multiple Regulatory Environments;
- Building the Bridge Between OEM Design and Outsourced Manufacturing;
- Qualification Across the Supply Chain: Working with Your Supplier and Your Supplier's Suppliers;
- Testing and Validation;
- When Outsourcing Isn't Forever: Making the Right Decision at the Right Time; and
- Supply Chain Innovation in Emerging Markets.
Presentation formats vary from single presenters to interactive panel discussions. The agenda combines speakers from the perspective of finished goods manufacturers, suppliers/contract manufacturers and consultants. Speakers include:
- Steven Liu, Sr. Director Global Supply Management, Smith & Nephew;
- Christopher J. Devine, Ph.D., President, Devine Guidance International;
- Keith Checca, Manager II, Sustaining Engineering, Boston Scientific Corporation, Endoscopy R&D;
- Arthur G. Erdman, Richard C. Jordan Professor, Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor, University of Minnesota, Director of the Medical Devices Center; and
- Linda Meloro, Principal, PRTM.
Early registration rates are valid through Sept. 23. Detailed information and registration can be found at '/>"/>