Medical Devices - Americas
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 8 medical device market analyses from the following Americas countries: Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, and United States.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for medical devices in different American countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for medical devices by country 2004-2010
* Market value for medical devices by type (artificial joints, orthopaedic appliances and artificial body parts, artificial teeth and dental fittings, computed tomography equipment, dental instruments and appliances, medical furniture, ophthalmic instruments and appliances, pacemakers, syringes, needles, catheters, cannulae and related, ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment, X-ray equipment, medical sterilizers, electro-cardiographs, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, scintigraphic equipment, ultrasonic scanning equipment, other electro-diagnostic equipment, and other medical devices.)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the medical device markets in different American countries?
* How are the markets d