The 2012 US Molecular Diagnostics Market
NEW YORK, July 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US molecular diagnostics market, including:
· Major issues pertaining to the US molecular diagnostics laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
· An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
· Ten-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Forensic Testing
· Review of testing methodologies an instrumentation technologies.
· Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
· Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
· Over 60 specific opportunities for molecular diagnostic instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
· Profiles of ma