DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) hosted the successful conference in Fort Lauderdale called Gut, Brain, and Autoimmune Disorders: The Role of Food. Sponsored by ALCAT Worldwide, the two day conference was well received by the attendees and impressive list of speakers.
ALCAT Worldwide is a division of Cell Sciences Systems, where the ALCAT Test is performed in its licensed and FDA compliant laboratory. The ALCAT Test is a simple blood test that measures the body's cellular response to a wide array of substances including foods, functional foods, medicinal herbs, food additives, food colorings, environmental chemicals, molds, pharmacoactive agents, and antibiotics. The ALCAT Test identifies the personal triggers of inflammation caused by foods and chemicals.
Some of the highly respected speakers were:
- Alessio Fasano, M.D. – One of the world's leaders in Celiac Disease Research and the Director of the University of Maryland's Center for Celiac Research
- David Perlmutter, M.D. – National Speaker, Board Certified Neurologist and Medical Director of the Perlmutter Health Center
- William Davis, M.D. – Author of Wheat Belly
- Gerard E. Mullin, M.D. – Director, Integrative Health Services at Johns Hopkins University
- David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN – Director, Human Nutrition Institute at University of Bridgeport
- Liz Lipski, PH. D., CCN, CHN – Author of Digestive Wellness & Digestive Wellness for Children
Roger Deutsch, CEO of Cell Sciences Systems, Author of "Your Hidden Allergies are Making you Fat" and the pioneer of the popular global ALCAT Test spoke at the conference that was held at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort and Spa. Deutsch discussed how hidden food allergies actua