DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 19, 2012--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4fszt/republic_of_korea ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Republic of Korea Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Biomaterials and Crowns and Bridges and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Republic of Korea Dental Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Biomaterials, CAD/CAM Dental Systems and Dental Lasers. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Scope - Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Biomaterials, CAD/CAM Dental Systems and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Republic of Korea Dental Devices market.
Key players covered include: - Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
- Shinhung Co., Ltd.
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Vatech Co., Ltd.
- Straumann Holding AG - Dentium Co.,Ltd.
- Gendex Dental Systems - Planmeca Oy - Dentsply International Inc.
- Dentis Co., Ltd.
- BIOMET 3i, Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Republic of Korea Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4fszt/republic_of_korea Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Dental KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC SOUTH KOREA INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2012 PUB: 12/19/2012 09:29 AM/DISC: 12/19/2012 09:29 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20121219005926/