Research and Markets: Canada Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2013--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8wn6q/canada_ophthalmic ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Canada Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories: - Vision Care - Intraocular Lens (IOL) - Cataract Surgery Devices - Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment - Refractive Surgery Devices - Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices - Glaucoma Surgery Devices The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
Scope - Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Canada Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned - Abbott Medical Optics - Ajinomoto Trading - Alcon - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated - CIBA Vision Corporation - Carl Zeiss - Carl Zeiss - CooperVision - Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International - Eagle Vision - Ellex Medical Lasers Limited - Essilor International - GEUDER - Haag-Streit - Heidelberg Engineering - Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co - Hoya Corporation - Johnson & Johnson Vision Care.
- Lumenis - Molteno Ophthalmic - NIDEK CO - New World Medical - Quantel Medical - Tomey Corporation - Topcon Corporation - Welch Allyn - Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems - iScience Interventional For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8wn6q/canada_ophthalmic Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Medical Devices KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA CANADA INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SURGERY HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013 PUB: 01/11/2013 09:01 AM/DISC: 01/11/2013 09:01 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130111005385/