Research and Markets: France Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Biomaterials, Crowns and Bridges and Others
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 14, 2013--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5xwr8/france_dental ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "France Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Biomaterials, Crowns and Bridges and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the France Dental Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Scope - Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the France Dental Devices market.
Key players covered include: - Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Straumann Holding AG - Planmeca Oy - Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Geistlich Pharma AG - KaVo Dental Corporation - Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- BIOMET 3i, Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG - Acteon, Inc.
- SOREDEX - Owandy S.A.S - 3M ESPE Dental Products - A-dec Inc.
- Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc.
- XO CARE A/S - Anthogyr France - Shinhung Co., Ltd.
- Shofu Inc.
- 3Shape A/S - Heraeus Kulzer, Inc.
- FOTONA proizvodnja optoelektronskih naprav d.d.
- Dentium Co.,Ltd.
- AMD Lasers, LLC - DEKA M.E.L.A. s.r.l.
- HOYA ConBio - BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
- W&H Dentalwerk Burmoos GmbH Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the France Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5xwr8/france_dental Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Dental KEYWORD: EUROPE FRANCE INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013 PUB: 01/14/2013 08:42 AM/DISC: 01/14/2013 08:42 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130114005799/