DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2013--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98hlgp/south_africa ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "South Africa Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Biomaterials and Crowns and Bridges and Others" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories: - Dental Implants - Dental Radiology Equipment - Crowns and Bridges - Dental Chairs and Equipment - CAD/CAM Dental Systems - Dental Biomaterials - Dental Lasers The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
Scope - Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned - 3M ESPE Dental Products - A-dec - AMD Lasers, LLC - Acteon - BIOLASE Technology - BIOMET 3i - BioHorizons Implant Systems - Carestream Health - D - 4 - D Technologies - Dentsply International Inc.
- Geistlich Pharma - Gendex Dental Systems - HOYA ConBio - Heraeus Kulzer, - Instrumentarium Dental - Ivoclar Vivadent - KaVo Dental Corporation - Megagen - Nakanishi - Nobel Biocare Holding - Noritake Co., Limited - Planmeca Oy - Shinhung - Shofu - Sirona Dental Systems - Southern Implants - Straumann Holding - Zimmer Holdings For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98hlgp/south_africa Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Medical Devices KEYWORD: SOUTH AFRICA AFRICA INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013 PUB: 01/11/2013 06:53 AM/DISC: 01/11/2013 06:53 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130111005247/