IMS Announces New Agreement with Quorum Purchasing Advantage
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 21, 2013--Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. (IMS) is pleased to announce a new Strategic Service Partner agreement with Quorum Purchasing Advantage, LLC (QPA . IMS provides comprehensive OR and Sterile Processing Department solutions that help hospitals maintain and improve the quality, management and efficiency of surgical instruments and devices.
Benefits of IMS:
- OR & SPD Regulatory Compliance
- Identifies opportunities for improvement through an in-depth regulatory assessment
- Implements solutions that ensure compliance and are backed by Standard Operating Procedures
- OR & SPD Benchmarking · Applies proven productivity and quality standards for sterile processing
- Analyzes quality and performance against industry averages regarding: tray errors, daily unprocessed trays, dirty instruments, technician productivity and surgeon satisfaction
Working with IMS can help your hospital reduce costs in:
- Surgical instrument replacement
- Vendor management
- Repair fees
In addition to reduced costs, IMS can enhance OR efficiency, instrument throughput and surgeon satisfaction.
QPA Negotiated Discount: Five percent (5%) discount on SPD Clinical Risk/Regulatory Assessment, SPD Staffing and Productivity Study, Interim SPD Management, SPD Turnaround Initiatives About IMS: IMS is a surgical device management and clinical consulting company with facilities in Alabama, Florida, Maryland, and Arizona and sales and clinical teams serving more than 2,500 healthcare facilities nationwide. IMS provides instrument and device inventory management; real-time online data and tools to track instruments, tissue and implants; restoration of instruments to manufacturers' performance standards; and on-location clinical personnel to manage sterile processing and interface with the OR. To learn more, visit www.imsready.com.