ATL (Ad Tape & Label)
Corporate Email Address:
ATL is a privately held company specializing in custom manufacturing and packaging of disposable medical components for tight tolerance applications. Other services include single-ply and multi-panel booklet labels, security labels, and track and trace technologies.
ATL's engineering team is dedicated to providing customers with fail-safe designs by analyzing or creating detailed product drawings, written control plans, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Systems/Productions Validations.
Services and capabilities include the following:
• Multi-panel booklet labels
• Disposable medical devices
• Island placement, laminating, custom die cutting, printing
• Customized manufacturing and packaging, including cold sealing and pouching
• Critical to quality elements established in FMEA and Control Plans
• Engineering assistance with design and development
• Mass serialization, 2D barcodes and custom codes
• Overt and covert security label technologies
• Embedded words or images in inks
• Invisible forensic marking
• Clean release or peel cards
• Four-color process labels and piggy-backs
• Custom scratch offs
Quality is a top priority for ATL. The facility, Quality Management System (QMS) and personnel have successfully passed dozens of on-site audits from top pharmaceutical and medical companies. The company’s strong QMS includes APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) and an active Systems Validation Protocol with standard operating procedures and process controls in place. The QMS is based on several standards: ISO 9000, ISO 13485, and 21 CFR 210, 211 and 820. For exports, ATL follows EN 46002.