Nonin Medical Named Platinum Partner by Tri-anim Health Services
MINNEAPOLIS, /PRNewswire/ -- Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of fingertip pulse oximetry and a leader in noninvasive medical monitoring, announced today that it has been named a Platinum Partner by Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. Tri-anim Health Services sells and distributes products for hospitals, extended care, surgical, home care, and long-term acute care in the United States. Tri-anim is owned by Sarnova, Inc., the nation's leading specialty distributor of healthcare products in the respiratory and emergency medical services markets.
"Nonin Medical is pleased to be named one of Tri-anim's top partners," said Kevin McGowan, Vice President-Global Sales for Nonin Medical. "Tri-anim chooses Platinum Partners based on financial, operational and product innovation strength. Nonin Medical's pulse oximeters, sensors and capnographs provide industry-leading accuracy, consistency and reliability in the most challenging conditions for performance and safety that clinicians can rely on."
Tri-anim customers who choose Nonin vital-sign products enjoy peace of mind, knowing that:
- Quality matters. Nonin oximeters are latex free, lead free and made in the United States.
- Accuracy matters. Accuracy and performance claims for the Onyx® fingertip pulse oximeter are supported by published peer-reviewed, clinical studies.
- Versatility matters. The Onyx® is the only fingertip pulse oximeter with accuracy claims for use on fingers, thumbs and toes, for use from pediatric to adult patients.
- Performance matters. The LifeSense® pulse oximeter/capnograph and the RespSense™ capnograph are easy to read, easy to use, pole mountable and cost effective to purchase and operate with standard tubing.
- Reliability matters. Nonin sensors, when used with Nonin oximeters, provide proven accuracy, reliability and consistency in the widest range of patients and clinical settings.
Currently Tri-anim hospital customers can purchase Nonin's Onyx® Vantage 9590 professional fingertip pulse oximeter, PalmSAT® 2500 handheld pulse oximeter, Wrist-Ox(2)™ 3150 wrist-worn pulse oximeter, disposable and reusable sensors, and LifeSense® and RespSense™ capnographs. In addition, Tri-anim sells Nonin fingertip pulse oximeters under its Curaplex® private-label brand.
About Nonin Medical, Inc.
Nonin Medical, Inc. invented finger pulse oximetry and designs and manufacturers innovative noninvasive medical monitoring solutions. Headquartered in Plymouth, Minn. with an additional distribution and service center in Hudiksvall, Sweden, Nonin sells its pulse and cerebral oximeters, capnographs, sensors and software to health professionals and consumers in more than 125 countries. The company has more than 100 OEM partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.nonin.com .
About Tri-anim Health Services, Inc.
Tri-anim is a specialty healthcare supplier that provides innovative products paired with clinical expertise for hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities. With over 30 years of experience, Tri-anim understands the business of healthcare and offers value-oriented programs designed to improve patient care and maximize operational efficiencies. Combined with a fast and reliable supply chain, nationwide sales support, in-service training and one-call customer care, Tri-anim specializes in healthcare excellence. For more information, visit www.Tri-anim.com .