Research and Markets: North America Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Biomaterials and Crowns and Bridges and Others
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 11, 2013--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvnx3n/north_america ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "North America Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Biomaterials and Crowns and Bridges and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the North America Dental Devices market - United States and Canada. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Scope - Countries covered include United States and Canada.
- Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Dental Devices market.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key players covered include: - A-dec Inc.
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- Planmeca Oy - Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Straumann Holding AG - Dentsply International Inc.
- BIOMET 3i, Inc.
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- Pelton & Crane Company - Gendex Dental Systems - KaVo Dental Corporation - Carestream Health, Inc.
- Geistlich Pharma AG - Midmark Corporation - BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc.
- Schick Technologies, Inc.
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG - 3M ESPE Dental Products - Instrumentarium Dental - BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
- Noritake Co., Limited - Acteon, Inc.
- Nakanishi Inc.
- D - 4 - D Technologies, LLC - Shofu Inc.
- AMD Lasers, LLC - CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG - Ewoo Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Shinhung Co., Ltd.
- 3Shape A/S - Heraeus Kulzer, Inc.
- HOYA ConBio - Takara Belmont Corporation For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pvnx3n/north_america Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Dental KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013 PUB: 01/11/2013 07:01 AM/DISC: 01/11/2013 07:01 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130111005258/