Mahr Federal Publishes Dimensional Metrology Catalog
Mahr Federal has issued a new catalog in both print and online editions, covering the full range of its dimensional metrology products and systems. The full-color print edition contains 582 pages, while the Mahr Digital Catalog  is in an easily navigated digital magazine format. Both 2011 catalog editions provide complete specification and ordering information on Mahr's precision gages and metrology systems, as well as the company's repair, training, and calibration services.
Recently introduced products highlighted in the catalog include:
- Next Generation µMaxµm Digital Indicators
- Surface Finish Capability for Mahr Federal MMQ 400 Formtester
- New MarCheck Unit For High Precision Linear 100
- Enhanced MarCal Digital Caliper Line
- Digimar 816 CL Height Gage
- Surface Roughness Measurement Option For MarForm MMQ 200
- MarSurf UD 120 for Surface and Contour Measurement
The catalog also incorporates a wealth of practical, how-to information on dimensional, surface, form, and precision length measurement. Mahr Federal has long been known for its application expertise in providing quality measurement solutions for its customers. In addition to the products listed in the catalog—many of which are available for next-day delivery—the company can customize or engineer special gaging systems to meet customer application needs.
For a free copy of the new Mahr Federal catalog, call 800-343-2050 or 401-784-3100, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit the Mahr Federal website at www.mahr.com .