Optical Commutation Encoder
The EC35 features include:
- A/B/Z Differential Outputs
- Frequency Response from DC to 400 kHz
- 500 - 10000 Cycles Per Revolution (CPR)
- 2000 – 40,000 quadrature states per revolution
- U/V/W commutation outputs (differential or open-collector)
- Fits shaft diameters from 0.197” (5mm) – 0.394” (10mm)
The EC35 is ideal for high volume, low cost, OEM motion control applications.“The EC35 encoder is being introduced into the BLDC motor motion control market to fill customer’s needs for a cost competitive, simple to assemble, high performance commutation encoder that has the virtue of being manufactured in a vertically integrated, US encoder factory. This vertical integration enables the EC35 to be an extremely reliable product for supply chain management,” statesJim Stevens, VP of Sales & Marketing.
Like US Digital’s current encoder offerings, the EC35 will feature quick delivery, high reliability and competitive pricing. US Digital manufacturesprecision motion control products, including incremental and absolute encoders, inclinometers, interfaces, drives and more. With complete manufacturing capabilities in-house, custom and standard products are delivered with little to no lead times.