Robust Gripper with High Sprue Control
High process reliability, compact construction: FIPA’s new Sprue Gripper GR04.101A now offers the optimal solution for the removal of injection-molded parts. “Our newest gripper not only identifies work pieces with high reliability and regardless of the position of the sprue, it also guarantees a maximum gripping force even at high cycle times,” says Rainer Mehrer, FIPA President and Owner. “We’re pleased to bring this newest addition to FIPA’s comprehensive selection of grippers to the U.S. market.”
New GR04.101A Sprue Gripper at a Glance:
- High Process Reliability: Large area sprue control for the detection of the sprue in the gripper regardless of position.
- Maximum Reliability: High gripping force of 22 N guarantees a secure grip of the sprue.
- Large Area of Application: Large jaw opening and compact construction allow for flexible integration into gripper systems.
- High Wear Resistance Due to Hartcoat® Treated Surface: A special coating on the gripper ensures high reliability and a long cycle life.
- Easy Integration: Thanks to its compact construction and low weight the new gripper is easily integrated with other FIPA gripper modules.
For more information, visit www.FIPA.com .