New Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets
Air Science has introduced its NEW line of Biological Safety Cabinets. The Purair BIO is designed to protect individuals, the environment, and products from a variety of biological particulates, serving as the primary barrier in life science research and experimentation. As a Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet, the Purair BIO minimizes and contains Biosafety Level 1-3 agents, maintaining negative pressure inside the cabinet during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping the work area.
HEPA filtration scours 70% of the incoming room air to protect the products, while the remaining 30% of the exhausted air is filtered by a second HEPA filter. Purair BIO cabinets provide ample workspace with environmentally sound operation and low energy consumption.
For more information, visit www.AirScience.com .