High Density Interconnect Flex Circuits Have Microvias
HDI flex circuits lower cost by reducing layer count and reducing circuit size. Increased circuit density can eliminate extra layers and save up to 40% of the size and weight of non-HDI designs.
On-site, state-of-the-art equipment give Minco the capability to perform laser drilling, laser direct imaging, copper plating, automated optical inspection, and electrical verification to achieve leading edge manufacturing capabilities.
Minco can produce HDI flex circuits with these feature sizes:
- Minimum microvia size: 75-micron
- Minimum microvias pad size: via diameter +150-microns
- Minimum line and spacing: 50-micron
- Blind microvia plating aspect ratio (depth to diameter): 1:1
- Minimum core dielectric thickness: 25-micron
- Minimum copper thickness: 9-micron
- Blind and buried via construction with sequential build technology
- Copper via fill available