DME Adds Two New Cooling Products to Expansive Line
DME Molding Supplies, the maintenance, repair and operations products division of DME Company, has expanded its comprehensive line of MRO products to include two new Smartflow® cooling products: Duoflow™ Manifolds and Delta-Q™ Flow Regulators.
The new Smartflow offerings reinforce DME’s commitment to providing the industry’s broadest product range and best value.
“We’ve gone through all the options on the market and selected the products with the best quality, best prices and best availability,” said Jim Hunt, Global Business Manager for DME Molding Supplies. “This saves our customers from having to do that work themselves and negotiate with numerous vendors. They count on us to be a one-stop shop and offer them all of the best products in one easy call.”
Smartflow Duoflow™ Manifolds are extruded aluminum manifolds similar to the original Smartflow one-piece design. The manifolds are divided internally and anodized with one red end and one blue end to denote supply and return in a single manifold.
The economical Duoflow design enables:
- Versatile mounting due to smaller size
- Mold mount to speed mold change times
- Simpler water hookup, with only “supply” and “return” lines versus individual lines for every circuit
- Proven reliability
Delta-QTM Flow Regulators
Delta-Q is a low-cost precision flow regulator module that can be used in conjunction with other Smartflow components such as threaded end caps, flow meters, temperature and pressure gauges, Dr. Eddy® flow meters/turbulent flow indicators, Tracer® electronic flow meters and cooling water manifolds.
The Delta-Q regulator allows full adjustability of flow volume from unrestricted to complete shutoff, and the modular design allows users to customize models to meet scientific cooling requirements for each application.
Other advantages include:
- Durability, light weight and corrosion resistance, thanks to a glass-filled nylon body and internal stainless steel components
- Economical solution for leak-free flow regulation of single or multiple circuits
- Compact size to work well in restricted spaces
- Instant access to pressure and temperature information with Optional Temperature and Pressure Gauges
- Easy installation in any position without extra brackets or hardware.
- Flexibility for a wide range of applications – 210°F (99°C) temperature rating