Fabrico Announces Advanced Assembly Capabilities
Fabrico, a leader in flexible materials converting, announces advanced assembly capabilities for its more complex converting and assembly projects. The capabilities are highlighted on the company’s recently updated web site.
Working from its extensive knowledge of materials converting and advanced assembly, Fabrico has assembled an Advanced Assembly team who works on high-value projects from initial design and materials sourcing, to manufacture and final kitting. The team works with customers to:
- Enhance their product design and ensure design-for-manufacturability;
- Match the material to the application;
- Select the right adhesive(s) for the project;
- Procure appropriate process materials, including solder;
- Test for compatibility with stated specs;
- Assemble, kit, and package the finished part.
Fabrico is targeting its Advanced Assembly capabilities to the following markets:
- Renewable Energy
By taking a consultative approach to high-value projects, Fabrico enables customers to meet design and performance challenges, enhance design-for-manufacturability, explore adhesive and material alternatives early in the design stage, test before production, and improve productivity with performance packaging.