Mokon Expands Temperature Range of Iceman Series Chillers to -20°F
Mokon’s line of Iceman Low Temperature chillers is now available with operating temperatures from -20°F to +20°F (-29°C to -7°C) and nominal capacities up to 12 Tons in both air and water-cooled condensing. The extreme low temperatures are ideal for jacketed vessels, reactors, laboratory, sanitary and other industrial applications.
Iceman LT Series portable chillers feature a semi-hermetic discus compressor providing superior energy efficiency, robust operation and easy maintenance. The LT Series comes standard with cylinder unloading/hot gas bypass used for capacity control, increasing the longevity of the compressor. The chillers are green-friendly, utilizing R-507 refrigerant and come with a microprocessor-based controller that ensures stable, straight-line control for extreme accuracy.
- Operating temperature range of -20°F to +20°F (-29°C to -7°C)
- Up to 12 Ton nominal capacities
- Air-cooled and water-cooled condensing
- Semi-hermetic discus compressor
- Cylinder unloading/hot gas bypass circuit
- Microprocessor-based controller in easily accessible panel
- Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
- Efficient brazed plate evaporator
- Stainless steel centrifugal supply pump
- Heavy-duty insulated plastic tank
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
For more information, visit www.mokon.com.