New Multi-Conductor Cable from NTE Electronics
NTE Electronics (Bloomfield, NJ) is now offering a full line of high quality multi-conductor cable. Providing safe, reliable, high performance data transmission, this type of cable is widely used in many different applications such as computer peripherals, robotics, PA systems, intercom systems, remote control circuits and many more. NTE’s multi-conductor cable greatly improves soldering connections, as well as making termination handling easier due to its extra flexible stranding.
NTE’s multi-conductor cable is available in 100 foot spools in unshielded (2, 3, or 4 conductor) PVC or shielded (2 or 3 conductor) Polyethylene featuring a foil shield. Both types feature a chrome gray PVC jacket. Features include:
- Gauges: 18 & 22.
- PE Polyethylene color coded (shielded) insulation.
- PVC Color coded plastic (unshielded) insulation.
- Mylar aluminum foil plus stranded tinned copper drain wire.
- 100% shielded coverage with 25% overlap on Mylar/aluminum foil shield.
- Jacket: Chrome gray PVC.
- Temperature: 20 to +75 °C.
- OSHA acceptable.
- UL approved.
- RoHS compliant.
- Working voltage: 300V.
- Tinned copper conductor provides excellent corrosive resistance.
For more information, visit: www.nteinc.com.