Video Measuring Microscope
Mahr Federal will introduce the MarVision MM 320 Video Measuring Microscope, the flagship product for a new line of Mahr optical measuring instruments, at MD&M East, June 10-12, 2014, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY, Booth #1569.
Designed for the measurement and/or dimensioning of geometric elements, the MarVision MM 320 incorporates an integrated CCD color camera with zoom lens, a 23" touchscreen PC with keyboard and mouse, and easy to use Windows 7-based M3 software. Automatic edge detection allows even low contrast features to be measured, and a Multi Touch function provides quick and continuous variable magnification using either touchscreen or mouse.
"MarVision optical measuring instruments offer a quick and reliable solution to many different 2D measurement and inspection tasks," said George Schuetz, Director Precision Gages for Mahr Federal. "Applications range from cutting tools and precision products for manufacturing, plastics and medical technology, to miniaturized electronic components. These extremely precise measuring instruments are designed to meet the highest quality and production requirements."
Mahr Federal will also feature its 16 EWRi Digital Calipers with internal MarConnect transmitters and MarCom software at MD&M East. Mahr Federal has built wireless data transmission into its family of MarCal Digital Calipers, making them available for the same price as a typical wired caliper. Using proven wireless technology first developed for MarCator digital indicators, new MarCal digital calipers send data to a small i-stick receiver, resembling a common USB flash drive. MarCom software makes data acquisition even simpler: just take a measurement and transmit your measuring data directly into MS Excel or via a keyboard code into any Windows program without cumbersome cables. It's even possible to apply the 16 EWRi wireless data collection capabilities to existing SPC applications.
With a sleek new-look, MarCal 16 EWRi digital calipers are easier to read with a large clear digital display, and include a number of advanced features, such as lapped guideways, a reference system that retains the zero position setting, and a number of product options and accessories. MarCal 16 EWRi digital calipers are protected against dust and immersion to class IP67. Advanced electronics provide increased battery life and the line is available in a wide range of sizes.
Also on display at Mahr Federal's booth #1569 will be:
- Mahr Federal's extremely broad line of MarCal calipers for a wide range of outside, inside, depth, step, and compound measurements.
- Mahr Federal's MarConnect Integrated Wireless data transmission system which has been added to its family of MarCator Digital Indicators and Calipers.
- A selection of Mahr form and surface systems with MarWin 6.0 software platform, including: the MarSurf® XR 1, the MarSurf XCR 20, and MarForm MMQ 200 and MMQ 400 Formtesters.
- Mahr Federal's Standard Elements modular-based gaging system with standard components that allow users to configure and implement simple to complex gaging solutions quickly and cost effectively.
- A full range of other Mahr Federal handheld gages and other dimensional metrology products will also be on display.
Find out more about Mahr Federal Inc.'s MM 320 Video Measuring Microscope.