Royalton, Vermont 05068
GW Silicones, a division of GW Plastics, Inc., delivers cost-effective, single-source solutions for precision Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) and manufacture of Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) components and assemblies to the Healthcare, Automotive and Consumer/Industrial markets.
GW Silicones specializes in application-specific material selection, product design and development, in-house precision tooling, and advanced Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) technologies designed to eliminate waste and ensure the highest quality products. Along with a variety of contract manufacturing services such as heat curing, sterilization, assembly, pad printing, and packaging, GW Silicones is a trusted partner for quick prototypes, flawless launch and reliable continuous production.
Headquartered at the GW Plastics Technology Campus in Royalton, Vermont, GW Silicones' state-of-the-art, highly automated Class 8 cleanroom facility is designed for low, medium, and high volume production.
Our liquid silicone rubber services include:
- Upfront technical product design and development support
- Fast and economical prototyping with production-representative tooling
- Advanced LSR mold-making expertise and full in-house production capability
- Multi-shot and multi-material molding for enhanced product functionality, lower cost, and improved quality
- Insert and over molding
- Precision micro molding for very small tight-tolerance parts with exceptional shot-to-shot repeatability
- A broad portfolio of secondary operations and contract manufacturing services for single-source production and project coordination