MD&M East 2013
MD&M East Conference
The newly reformatted MD&M East four day conference running alongside the tradeshow, covers everything you need to know from concept development to supplier management, giving you the essential updates to successfully management every step in the product development efficiently and cost effectively.
New for 2013:
- Hear from inspirational leaders at the morning and afternoon keynote addresses (click here for more information)
- Network with your colleagues at the exclusive conference drinks reception on June 17th
- Join your peers at the various sit down networking lunches and opportunities
- Two fundamental tracks on Thursday: Project Management and 8 Steps from Concept to Market
MD&M East Exposition
New technology, materials and more… Whether you have an active project or just looking for inspiration, you're certain to find what you need:
Find partners and resources to solve your toughest medical device design, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly, and packaging challenges in the expo hall.
- Assembly and Automation Solutions
- Cleanroom and Sterilization
- Contract R&D, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing Partners
- Electronics, Components, Subassemblies
- Sophisticated Medical Grade Materials
- Medical Packaging
- Testing, Inspection, Quality Control Products & Services
Find inspiration around every corner. Sit in on any one of the presentations and connect to newest processes, tools, and technologies offered by leading contract manufacturing service providers.
MD&M East is back with all new conference offerings for 2013. MD&M East delivers crucial insights and guidance on biomedical regulations, design engineering, new biomaterial innovations and product development for the medical device industry. Conference sessions to include:
- FDA Regulatory Guidance and Updates
- Intelligent Design for Implantable Devices
- New Innovations in Drug Device Combination Products
- Accelerating Speed to Market
- Advanced Technology and Device Innovation
- Human Factors: Enhancing Usability and Managing Risk
Access hundreds of additional, suppliers, ideas, and inspirations. Because of the unique format of our expositions, BIOMEDevice Boston attendees can explore exponential opportunities in any of the co-located events at no cost! That adds huge value for your time.
For more information, visit www.mdmeast.com.