Thousands of Top Suppliers, New Technology & More
Find the products and services you need to boost productivity and improve your competitive edge:
- Assembly/Automation and Manufacturing Equipment
- Cleanroom and Sterilization
- CNC Machine Tools and Lasers
- Contract Manufacturing and Outsourcing Services
- Design Services
- Electronic Components, Subassemblies, and Services
- Medical Grade Materials for Every Application
- Motors, Pumps, and Motion Control
- Packaging, Labeling, and Bar Coding
- Precision Plastic and Metal Components
- Process Systems and Controls
- Testing, Inspection, QA/QC Products and Services
60+ Educational Offerings & Tours FREE with your Badge
Get the full value of exposition admission by attending educational sessions on the tradeshow floor!
CenterStage - Meet real-life masterminds, mingle with industry insiders, attend live product teardowns, get tips from hard-core geeks, and discover solutions to daily challenges. View the Schedule.
TechTheater - Learn from industry-leading companies. Listen to technology and product briefs from suppliers showcasing the newest solutions and innovation. View the Schedule.
InnovationTour - Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the latest technology on the show floor. Tours focus on your choice of topic: Mobile, UDI, or robotics. Choose your Tour.
New! Peer to Peer Speed Networking Event
Wednesday, February 12 at 2:00 pm or Thursday, February 13 at 10:30 am
Maximize your visit by making beneficial new connections with like-minded professionals at the complimentary, NEW Speed Networking event. Take advantage of this highly effective, efficient and fun event to gain industry knowledge, establish new alliances, learn about new processes and build relationships with your industry peers to help advance your objectives! This high-impact, structured event enhances your networking opportunities by matching you up with relevant professionals according to your preferences. It’s easy, it’s fun, and it’s free! Find out more here.
For more information about the MD&M West show, click here.