EuroMedtech 2014 • May 7–8 • Linz, Austria • www.ebdgroup.com/emt
Partner with high-level decision makers and hear their perspectives and insights on many strategic industry issues.
EuroMedtech is Europe's leading medical technology partnering conference, providing collaboration opportunities to medtech decision makers and investors. EuroMedtech caters to companies involved in all parts of the advanced medical technology industry, from those serving mainline therapeutic categories such as orthopedics and cardiovascular, through diagnostics, imaging and eHealth to those involved in platform technologies such as biomaterials and regenerative medicine. Also attending are companies serving the industry, such as manufacturers, law firms, CROs and distributors.
Featuring EBD Group's sophisticated, web-based partnering system, partneringONE, the event enables delegates to efficiently identify, meet and do business with attending companies, from large international medtech companies and just launched start-ups, to venture capitalists and private equity firms.
Who will you meet?
- Emerging medical technology companies
- Established large medtech companies
- Venture capital, private equity and institutional financial firms
- Distributors and hospitals
- Service related companies
NEW – Special Session: Focus on Diagnostics Afternoon »
Join this special extended afternoon session on the pressing issues in the Diagnostics space. Leading clinicians, academic and industry experts will present:
- Current unmet clinical needs
- Challenges faced by clinicians
- Academic and industry utilizing new materials and technologies
- Hurdles to effective collaboration at all points of diagnostic development
- Emerging new regulations impacting successful implementation of new products, among many topics
For more information, visit www.ebdgroup.com/emt.
For more medical device industry events, visit the Events page.