2nd Annual Medical Device Global Labeling Strategies Conference
The 2nd Annual Medical Device Global Labeling Strategies Conference is a highly informative, content driven forum focusing on the key fundamentals for achieving a compliant global labeling process, including: preparing for UDI compliance deadlines, improving label translations and content management systems, utilizing symbols to improve label comprehension, and evaluating the future landscape of e-labeling and structured product labeling.
Attending This Premier Conference Will Enable You To:
- Implement sound Unique Device Identification (UDI) systems to remain compliant
- Reduce risk in label development through utilizing the UDI as a verification tool
- Monitor labeling translations on a global scale to ensure label documentation during the front-end
- Develop a global-baseline approach when designing a label to ensure multi-national compliance
Why Should You Attend?
- Peer-to-peer driven meeting specifically focused on medical device labeling and documentation best practices
- 15+ single track case study presentations from industry leading experts
- Q&A time following each presentation to ensure your specific challenges are addressed
- 4+ hours of networking opportunities
- Exclusive online access to speaker presentations post-event to reference back at the office
For more medical device industry events, visit the Events page.