MEDevice San Diego Conference 2014
MEDevice San Diego Conference & Technology September 10-11, 2014 (San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina)
MEDevice San Diego Conference & Technology Showcase returns with a brand-new educational program focused on issues that matter most to the Southern California community of medical device manufacturers and developers.
- Learn from the industry’s very best to adapt to changing market needs & regulations
- Gain new skills and expertise to advance your medical device career
- Connect with key influencers in the SoCal medtech community
- Unlock your company’s potential and take it to next level
MEDevice San Diego is a unique, intimate event dedicated to education and networking for medical device professionals. The Conference program features the industry’s very best subject matter experts to address timely and relevant issues that impact your device design projects.
Key Benefits Include:
- Educational conference program covering four main themes with practical learnings and hands-on workshops to ensure you make the most of your time away from the office
- Session-hopping between two conference tracks – Customize an agenda that fits your schedule and educational needs
- Dedicated networking drinks reception on day one of the event to help you maximize time with key influencers and potential customers
- Ample time to meet exhibitors during coffee and lunch breaks and test-drive solutions for your projects
- Refreshed conference program addressing critical issues around four main themes: Medtech Entrepreneurship, Digital Health, Concept-to-Market and Regulations & Compliance
- Distinguished experts and speakers from the industry’s most successful companies
- Opening Keynote sessions on both days
- Meet face-to-face with over 50 leading suppliers, contract manufacturers, and in the Tech Showcase
- Unlimited networking opportunities with dedicated coffee breaks, catered group lunches, and a drinks reception for all conference attendees
For more medical device industry events, visit the Events page.