Pharma EXPO 2014 Chicago
Pharma EXPO, produced by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, in collaboration with the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE), will draw more than 2,000 exhibitors and over 50,000 attendees. Side-by-side, the events will be the largest resource for processing and packaging innovation in North America this year.
Along with being the largest resource for pharmaceutical processing and packaging technologies, Pharma EXPO will serve as a destination for comprehensive educational programming and a cross-pollination of ideas between the pharmaceutical and other manufacturing industries.
Among the medical device technologies represented at Pharma EXPO, manufacturers will find innovations in:
· Automated packing slip systems
· Heavy-duty industrial sealers to meet 11607 packaging requirements
· GS1 bar code compliance marking systems
· Thermoforming molds and trim tooling
· Automated product transport systems