During the workshop fertility experts from in and outside of Europe will announce the following research findings:
- The problem of obesity and early pregnancy
- Surgical approaches to enhance fertility for congenital anomalies
- Natural conception and fertility treatment
- Medical and surgical approaches to managing obesity
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Evidence of early pregnancy, support and treatment intervention
Reproductive medicine is one of today's most exciting scientific and clinical areas. Every month brings announcements of research developments, medical 'firsts', new rulings by regulatory bodies, or ethical controversies often sparking a heated debate among practitioners in the field, ethicists, legislators, the media and the public. You have the opportunity to hear the latest research during ESHRE's workshops.