NEW YORK, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
In 2009, the U.S. market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology and ablation devices was valued at $7.63 billion. This market includes
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy devices (CRTs)
- Cardiac stimulation leads
- External defibrillators
- Ablation catheters
- Diagnostic electrophysiology (EP) catheters
- Intracardiac ultrasound (ICE) catheters
- Electrophysiology (EP) stimulators
- Cardiac monitoring devices
Over the forecast period, the CRM, electrophysiology and ablation device market will be driven by the aging population, rise in cardiac ablation procedures and adoption of advanced CRM devices. Within the cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and ablation markets, companies such as Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, Medtronic, Philips, St. Jude Medical and Zoll lead the market, among many others.
This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2016, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.