Don't miss the European Congress on Osteoporosis & Osteoarthritis - the most influential European bone meeting of the year to be held in Valencia's award-winning 'Palacio de Congresos' from March 23-26, 2011: Register before March 7 at http://www.ecceo11-iof.org to take advantage of lower registration fees.
- Listen to 8 plenary lectures by the world's top bone experts
- Learn about key topics in 12 Meet-the-Professor Sessions
- Take part in 8 ESCEO-FROMO special topical sessions, with opportunity for discussion
- Attend 8 Satellite Symposia on a broad range of clinical topics AND
- Receive FREE registration to the 1st IOF-ESCEO Pre-Clinical Symposium (March 22-23 at the Ayre Hotel Astoria Palace) a new forum for basic and translational bone research.
Programme information at http://www.ecceo11-iof.org/pre-clinical-symposium
Complete programme information (including list of oral presentations) available here: http://www.ecceo11-iof.org/programme
Participants are eligible for 30 continuing medical education (CME) credits awarded by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). EACCME credits are recognized by the American Medical Association towards the Physicians' Recognition Award (PRA).