NEW YORK, June 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Beginning with the recent approval of Gilenya (Novartis; fingolimod), MS patients are experiencing the arrival of more effective and less invasive treatment options after numerous years of limited therapeutic options. As competition intensifies, the need for less invasive modes of administration will be met and new drugs will have to compete on other factors, such as efficacy.
Features and benefits
* Understand Datamonitor's independent appraisal of marketed brands and key pipeline agents indicated for treating multiple sclerosis.
* Illustrate how pipeline and marketed drugs compare to one another in terms of clinical and commercial attributes.
* Assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for key marketed and pipeline therapies.
* Review of important clinical developments for key pipeline agents with analysis of the latest clinical trial data.
* Determine to what extent current and future therapies satisfy the main clinical unmet needs in multiple sclerosis treatment.
Datamonitor's recent survey reveals that US neu