- ArkonTM (510(k) clearance pending) – High-performance anesthesia delivery system designed to work the way anesthesiologists work – so that the focus is on the patient, not the machine
- XprezzonTM – Patient monitoring system that delivers innovative technology and design to shape the new age of care for clinicians and patients alike
- ICS XprezzTM – Mobile app for iPad providing clinicians with up-to-the-minute views of waveform or numeric data in the palms of their hands
- Pathfinder® SL – Holter analysis solution that delivers innovative technology, rapid analysis and enhanced accuracy in the exploration of a patients cardiac condition
- Multigas Module – incorporating the PHASEIN gas analysis bench and NOMOLINETM (no-moisture) gas sampling line, for increased performance and reliability in monitoring CO2, N2O, O2 and anesthetic agents on all patient populations, from newborn through adult
"MEDICA provides an optimal venue to share our latest technology with healthcare providers worldwide," said Nicholas Ong, President of Spacelabs Healthcare.
About Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.
Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.(www.spacelabshealthcare.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of OSI Systems, Inc., is an international developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services including solutions for patient monitoring and connectivity, anesthesia delivery and ventilation, diagnostic cardiology and supplies and accessories selling to hospitals, clinics and physician offices. The Company has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, China, India and Singapore and distribution partners in more than 100 countries around the world.