DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 28, 2012--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xqjnpl/cardiovascular_pro ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018" to their offering.
This new report, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 provides key market data on the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment within two market categories: -Septal Occluders - Cardiac Valve Repairs.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
Scope - Market size data for Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments within the two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market in BRICS.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned - Edwards Lifesciences Corporation - Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) - Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) - Medtronic - Sorin - St. Jude Medical - Starway Medical Technology - W. L. Gore & Associates For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xqjnpl/cardiovascular_pro Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Cardiovascular Devices KEYWORD: BRAZIL EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC SOUTH AMERICA CHINA RUSSIA SOUTH AFRICA AFRICA INDIA INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2012 PUB: 08/28/2012 09:26 AM/DISC: 08/28/2012 09:26 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120828005938/