The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, and Food and Drug Administration are committed to helping advance research and application toward new and improved laboratory diagnostics for Lyme disease. This 90 minute audio-visual webinar will highlight efforts across HHS and provide opportunity for audience questions and answers.
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturers of in vitro diagnostics
- Clinical laboratory test providers
- Dr. Ben Beard - Chief, Bacterial Diseases Branch, Division of Vector-Borne Diseases, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, CDC
- Dr. Joseph Breen - Bacteriology Program Officer, Division of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH
Diagnostic Projects in the NIH/NIAID Lyme Disease Research Program
- Dr. Martin Schriefer - Chief, Diagnostic and Reference Laboratory, Division of Vector-Borne Diseases, CDC
Reference Reagents for Development and Evaluation of Lyme Disease Diagnostic Assays
- Dr. Noel Gerald - Scientific Reviewer, Division of Microbiology Devices, Office of In Vitro Diagnostic Device Evaluation and Safety, CDRH, FDA
FDA Review of IVDs that Aid in the Diagnosis of Lyme Disease
How to Attend the Meeting
You are invited to attend an online meeting using Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Meeting Subject: Improving Lyme Disease Diagnostics in the US
Meeting Time: Sep 24, 2012 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
Participants can join the event directly at:
or, if there are problems connecting to the above link, use the following:
Conference number: PW2713867
Audience passcode: ILDDUS
Telephone conferencing will provide the only audio for this meeting. To connect:
- USA Toll-free: +888-324-8194
Participant code: ILDDUS
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
- Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cdc/join
- Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: PW2713867
Entry Code: ILDDUS
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:
**NOTICE: Microsoft Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting and may be made available post meeting for replay.