WASHINGTON, Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2012 American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, Esaote North America is showcasing innovative ultrasound and MRI systems that help physicians identify and manage rheumatological diseases. Additionally, respected Rheumatologists from around the world will be presenting their experience with Esaote products within the Esaote booth at the Washington Convention Center.
"We are honored that distinguished physicians around the world use Esaote products as integral tools in their practice and wish to share their clinical experiences with other Rheumatologists," said Claudio Bertolini, President of Esaote North America.
Physicians presenting in the Esaote exhibit include:
- Gurjit Kaeley, MD, Associate Professor and Chief, Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Florida, Jacksonville
- Midori Jane Nishio, MD, Rheumatology Department, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek, California
- Dr. Esperanza Naredo, Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario Severo Ochoa, Madrid, Spain
- Kyla Lokitz, MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Rheumatology, Louisiana State University, Louisiana Arthritis and Rheumatology, Shreveport, LA
- Prof. Dr. Med. Wolfgang Schmidt, Medical Center for Rheumatology, Berlin-Buch, Germany
Esaote's focus on in-office ultrasound and MR imaging technology results in products that help Rheumatologists address the twin challenges of an aging population and declining reimbursements. "Esaote is committed to aligning with US physicians and delivering products that help them focus on their patients, deliver high quality care, and improve clinical productivity," said Mr. Bertolini.
Among the products showcased in the booth are:
MyLab Alpha. A powerful, laptop-based ultrasound system that combines enhanced clinical imaging capabili