SleepAssure, a medical grade consumer device designed to deliver a better night's sleep for people who snore, launches early adopter program to address market demand.
"We have successfully combined efficacy and patient acceptance into a product to address snoring and improve sleep quality. It is unlike anything else on the market. It's simple, comfortable, and easy to use, " said Chris Hermanson, MD, CEO/ Founder of SleepAssure. "If you snore or you know someone that snores, you know the impact it can have on relationships, performance, and even our health."
SleepAssure, developed by a recognized team of physicians, delivers a pleasant flavor inside the mouth during sleep, improving tongue position and opening the airway to allow you to enjoy a normal night of sleep.
"Even a small change in tongue position can make a big difference in snoring and better sleep. SleepAssure achieves this and more," stated Eric Kezirian, MD, MPH, Professor of Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Southern California and one of the world's leaders in the treatment of snoring. "This is not just another mouthpiece. The early data suggests that it can change sleep for people that snore."
- Natural: uses body's natural taste reflexes to improve tongue position
- Pain Free: no jaw or teeth discomfort, no side effects
- Normal Sleep: no disruption of normal sleep patterns
- Comfortable: use with mouth open or closed, no user acclimation needed
- Better Oral Health: prevents tooth decay, provides fresh breath
Must see: http://www.indiegogo.