Syracuse, N.Y. — 3Pound Health announced the full commercial release of Euco, a patient-engagement platform designed to expand the reach and impact of clinician-managed health and wellness programs.
Euco is a disruptive innovation that recognizes the reality of today's behavior-driven healthcare challenges manifested most recognizably in obesity and chronic disease. 3Pound Health also appreciates the crucial role of clinicians in addressing these challenges, and the gap in tools and infrastructure that impede efficiency, scalability and the preservation of long-term outcomes.
The platform is comprised of a clinician-focused Web application, Euco InsightTM, which securely connects to a corresponding mobile application for patients, the Euco Personal Health Manager. The solution reaches beyond traditional patient engagement and provides a simple way to put clinicians' advice in patients' hands every day, giving insight into adherence.
The Euco Personal Health Manager offers:
• A comprehensive picture of health progress and engagement incorporating nutrition, activity, medications, measurements and labs
• Clinician-driven guidance in the form of simple, personalized plans for each category
• A secure connection designed to share information and enable timely intervention between scheduled appointments
The Euco Insight Coaching Dashboard provides:
• A simple, manageable way to generate personalized plans for each category
• A clear summary of patient engagement and progress against plans designed to enhance face-to-face interactions, enabling timely intervention between scheduled appointments
• A secure, controlled connection to select members of the care team
Through Euco, 3Pound Health is responsibly introducing innovative concepts and tools from the consumer health and wellness segment to physician-directed wellness.
Euco's initial focus is on growing and extending program reach to preserve outcomes in the Medical Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery segments. 3Pound Health intends to rapidly expand the use of Euco to broader population health applications.