Northwire, Inc. (NWI), a highly certified global cable engineering company, offers custom cable solutions to the medical equipment manufacturing industry. Find made-to-order components designed by leading wire engineers to ensure quality cable assemblies that will perform in the most demanding environment.
• Medical Device Cable
• Medical Grade Wire
• Custom Medical Assemblies
• Biomedical Cables
• Single and Multi Use Wire and Cable
• High Flex Cable
A woman-owned small business (WOSB), Northwire holds top accreditations and is ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 17025 qualified by CSA GROUP. For medical cable, choose from USP Class VI, FDA-grade and biocompatible materials. Trust NWI for innovative, custom-configured cable systems that meet rigorous requirements for electrical, mechanical, and environmental conditions.
Additionally, benefit from:
• Fast delivery with no order minimums
• Research and Development support, qualified testing, and rapid cable prototyping
• Design-to-Deliver in five days or fewer
• Irritant-free and silicone-free non-toxic cable options
• Heavy duty cable with high strength and low weight
• RFI and EMI shielding
• Lot traceability
• Superior resistance to environmental factors
• And more
Leveraging decades of experience engineering medical assemblies, rely on NWI for your device’s components. Find leading wire and cable, support in the tightest of production schedules, and unmatched service excellence at Northwire, Inc.