Pfeiffer Vacuum manufactures and distributes vacuum equipment used in many aspects of medical technology. Pfeiffer has been manufacturing vacuum equipment for over 125 years. Products range from
- High throughput process vacuum systems for drying and process vacuum in reactors
- Dry and oil filled vacuum pumps for product filling systems. Specialty systems incorporating stainless steel roots pumps are available.
- Leak detection equipment for process lines and product seal verification as a replacement for some aspects of microbial ingress testing. Both work station and automated systems for helium and hydrogen leak detection incorporating vacuum decay as a process step. Leak detection experience ranges from vial, sachet and pacemaker and fluid pumping system applications.
- Analytical instruments include devices for head space monitoring of fermentation equipment.
- High vacuum pumping systems for freeze drying or lyphilization applications
Pfeiffer offers complete consulting services to solve most vacuum applications. Our extensive team of engineers, scientists and production personnel can customize a solution for you application.